- Free Estimates
- On-Site Consultation for the DIY'er
- CAD Design Services
Landscape Design and Build
- CAD Designs
- Trees, Shrubs, Bedding Plants Installed
- Patios, Driveways, Walkways
- Walls, Outdoor Fireplaces
- Water Features - Large and Small
- Erosion Control and Irrigation
- Pergola and Arbor Structures
- Grading, Sodding, Seeding
- New Construction
- Outdoor Kitchens & Fire Pits
- French & Other Drainage Solutions
- Mulch & River Rock Applications
- Synthetic Putting Greens
- Irrigation-Both Drip & Overspray
- Retaining Walls
Material Delivery Services
- Mulch, Topsoil, Compost
- Gravels, Sand, Bulk Rock
- Palletized Rock and Stone
- Trees, Shrubs, Sod
- Boulder Placement
- Call 931-456-9050 for pricing and more information
Deer Spray Service
- Monthly or Bi-Monthly Spray Service
- Safe, Natural, Non-Toxic Spray proven effective
- Protect your landscape investment
- Call 931-456-9050 for more information!
A professional landscape design is a necessary first step to:
- Create an outdoor living space best suited to your personal needs.
- Add curb appeal to your home and increase the value of your property.
- Allow you to complete your landscape in phases as time and budget allow.
- Avoid costly mistakes by trying different ideas first, using our custom CAD design.
- Achieve serenity and lasting beauty in your own personal environment.
Whether you are a Do-It-Yourselfer who needs some professional knowledge and guidance or you need a professional to transform your property into a garden showcase, Landscape Solutions Company offers many landscaping service options to our customers.
On-site consultations, detailed CAD designs, and itemized estimates allow our customers to receive the best information possible when deciding on a landscape professional. Remember to compare apples to apples when receiving multiple bids and that we never invoice higher than the original estimate. Let us help you come up with the "landscape solutions" you are looking for!
How our Design Process Works
- Our designer meets with you on site to discuss your needs, expectations and budget.
- After a comprehensive plan is developed by the designer, it is reviewed with the client. Once all revisions are made, the client is given a copy of the plan as well as an itemized estimate detailing all costs to implement any or all phases of the design.
- The client’s final invoice will never exceed our agreed on estimate. However, the client is welcome to add to the initial plan at any time and will be quoted for additional work prior to any installation or labor.
- Our skilled landscape crew will install your landscape project, according to plan and under the supervision of our experienced foreman and designer.
Our Staff Performs All Work. We are ICPI certified and fully insured. References are available upon request.
Our staff is a skilled team of professionals who can be trusted to install your landscape with the highest degree of integrity. At Landscape Solutions we believe in continual education and our crews attend annual trade shows and classes to stay on top of the latest techniques and the newest ideas.
Garden Center Services
Our Garden Center provides the following services:
- Delivery of bulk materials
- Delivery of statuary, pottery, plants
- Boulder placement and tree/shrub plantings
- Building container gardens
- Pick a pot, pick a plant – dirt′s on us!! Come by and make your own container garden here with the help from our experts!